Junior Configuration Management Engineer
For one of our clients in the Maritime Industry we are looking for a Junior Configuration Management Engineer on a permanent basis. Are you ready? We offer you a changeling position and a great team of colleagues.
In this role you will be working with Product Lifecycle Management System or databases in order to complete product configuration and all information that describes one of our unique vessels which is effectively the product.
You will manage the implementation phase of the change process during the entire life cycle of the product.
Specific duties in this role include:
- Contribute and participate in setup of the Configuration Management Plan for the project.
- Compose the product structure and master document list setup.
- Actively coordinate activities needed for validating customer and supplier data and change control.
- Coordinate with Engineers, supply chain and order management and other product team to processing and implementing all the changes in the Product Lifecycle Management system.
- Having a Bachelor’s degree in Engineering or related area is preferred.
- Working with PLM System, product lifecycle management or databases, nice to have.
- Good problem solving and analytical thinking skills is required.
- Good command of the English/Dutch language.
Our client is a company active in the maritime industry. They design and build various types of ships and they are well-known by their high-quality products. Our client offers an international and professional working environment.
The company offers you all necessary trainings to develop yourself along with 38 holiday days per year. The base salary for this position is €2500 – €3500 but this depends on your experience and capabilities. Furthermore, we provide all assistance to candidates who relocate to the Netherlands.
Please note this position is open only to EU citizens or those in possession of a Dutch work permit.
Applications from other nationalities will not be considered.
Start your journey today! Apply directly for this job and send your CV at email@example.com. If you have any other questions before your application, please contact Iulia Vilcu at +316 8395 7663. Your information will be treated confidentially!