Are you a passionate Engineer specialized in heavy lifting operations? Do you have experience with offshore projects and are you looking for long term opportunity in Belgium? If that’s you, keep on reading!
As Lifting Engineer, you will assist the tender and project teams with engineering support related to heavy lift operations. You will support internal and external stakeholders on technical aspects and questions about lifting procedures. This position is based in Antwerp area, Belgium.
Specific duties in this role include:
- Analyzing and preparing project specifications for offshore lifting operations.
- Preparing design calculations and drawings for engineered lift scopes.
- Designing and calculating special tools for the project.
- Working closely with other engineering companies and review their designs, drawings and reports.
- Permanently providing technical assistance on site during mobilization and execution of works.
- Having a Bachelor or a Master degree in Mechanical Engineering, Civil or Structural Engineering.
- 2-3 years of working experience, preferably in the offshore industry.
- Have an open mind with experience in concept engineering.
- Knowledge or open to learn working with CAD programs: AutoCAD, Inventor, Creo.
- Excellent communication skills in English.
Our client is an EPC contractor specialized in the execution of large and complex offshore projects.
- Challenging long-term position in a leading company in the offshore industry.
- Very competitive base salary, depending on your experience and capabilities.
- Great international working environment.
- Excellent training and development opportunities within the company.
Are you the Lifting Engineer that we are looking for? If so, please get in contact with me. You can reach me by calling +316 3011 1222 or sending me an e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org If you are sure that you are the person we are looking for, please send your CV to my e-mail address. Your details will be treated confidentially!
Please note this position is only open to EU citizens.
Applications from other nationalities will not be considered.