Manager Mission Equipment (Offshore Wind)
Do you have experience with Asset Management and do you have a strong affinity with the Offshore (Wind) Industry? If so, this might be a great opportunity for you!
In this position, you will be responsible for the availability and quality of the mission equipment for offshore projects (mainly offshore wind). You will modify and upgrade mission equipment and will be responsible for its repair, maintenance and service.
Specific duties in this role include:
- Making sure that mission equipment is available and adjusted for its next project on time and within budget.
- Creating a maintenance plan for mission equipment.
- Setting up a spare parts management system for mission equipment.
- Keeping operating and maintenance manuals up to date.
- Support in bringing mission equipment on board or removing it from the vessels.
- Contributing to the design of new mission equipment.
- Guiding your team (5 ppl).
We are looking for a people manager with a strong technical background. In addition, the following requirements must be met:
- Having a bachelor’s or master’s degree (technical).
- At least 7 years of experience in Asset Management and/or Maintenance Management.
- Excellent communication skills in English.
Our client is an EPC contractor specialising in the execution of large and complex offshore (wind) projects.
- Challenging long-term position in a leading company in the offshore industry.
- Assistance with relocating to the Netherlands as well as with bureaucratic and tax-related issues.
- Competitive base salary, depending on your experience and capabilities.
- Great international working environment.
- Excellent training and development opportunities within the company.
Are you the Manager Mission Equipment I am looking for? If so, please get in contact with me (+316 2239 6497 or firstname.lastname@example.org). You can also apply via this website or send your CV to my e-mail address. Your details will be treated confidentially!
Please note this position is open only to EU citizens or those in possession of a Dutch work permit.
Applications from other nationalities will not be considered.