Manufacturing Strategy Engineer (shipbuilding)
Are you an experienced professional with in-depth knowledge in planning the production activities? We have a position for somebody who is able to envision the production process of complex ships. Contact me for more details!
In this position, you will be responsible for drawing up and planning the manufacturing strategy for new vessels, coordinating document delivery from manufacturing engineering to proposal department. You will conduct negotiations with building yards while developing innovative production processes and techniques. This position is based in South Holland.
Specific duties in this role include:
- Responsible for preparing schedules and maintain timelines for manufacturing strategic proposals.
- Determine budgets for Manufacturing Engineering and Production department.
- Participate in yard surveys.
- Prepare Draft Test, Inspection Plan, Draft Cable Pulling Strategy and Building Sequence.
- Coordinate projects with team members at all levels, departments and plant facilities.
- Support investment plans and business cases for new production processes.
For the Manufacturing Strategy Engineer, we are looking for candidates with previous experience in management, planning and budgeting within the manufacturing environment, preferably in shipbuilding or ship repair industry.
Furthermore, the following requirements should be met:
- Professional education on Bachelor or Master level, preferably in Mechanical or Industrial Engineering.
- At least 5 years of relevant working experience.
- Excellent knowledge of industrial engineering process.
- Strong organization, planning, and analytical skills.
- Proficiency in both written and spoken English language.
Our client is a company active in the shipbuilding industry. They design and build various types of ships and they are well-known by their high-quality products. Our client offers an international and professional working environment.
The company offers you all necessary trainings to develop yourself along with 38 holiday days per year. The base salary for this position depends on your experience and capabilities. Furthermore, we provide all assistance to candidates who relocate to the Netherlands
Are you the Manufacturing Strategy Engineer that we are looking for? Apply directly for this job and send your CV to email@example.com. If you have any other questions before your application, please contact Elena Olteanu at +316 3011 1222.
Your information will be treated confidentially!
Please note this position is open only to EU citizens or those in possession of a Dutch work permit.
Applications from other nationalities will not be considered.