Project Leader Control Systems
Are you a Mechanical Engineer with several years’ experience in running technical project in oil / gas or offshore industry? Are you looking for a broad technical position within a small team and at a driven and successful company? We have a great job for you!
In this role you will be running projects in designing hydraulic / pneumatic control systems for oil, gas & offshore industry. You will work for major companies such as SBM Offshore, Shell and BP.
Specific duties in this role include:
- Leading the Design and engineering hydraulic and pneumatic systems.
- Leading the commercial process, estimate costs.
- Setting up planning and preparing documents for procurement.
- Leading the production, FAT, installation and commissioning.
- First point of contact for clients and suppliers.
- Reporting to the Managing Director.
We are looking for a Mechanical Engineer with at least 3 years’ experience as project leader/ project manager. Furthermore, you meet the following
- BSc degree in Mechanical Engineering or similar direction.
- Relevant experience as project leader / project manager in Oil & gas or Offshore industry.
- Experience in designing hydraulic or pneumatic control systems.
- English in word and writing, speaking Dutch would be nice to have.
Our client is a well-known maritime supplier with an excellent reputation worldwide. You work together in a small but highly motivated team of colleagues on challenging oil & gas projects. As Engineer you are involved from the first contact with the client until the delivery of the project. Do you want to know more about the company? Please give Joost a call and he will tell you all about it.
A very interesting long term job (Deta-Vast) at a well know supplier in the oil & gas industry. We offer a very good salary and 38 days paid leave and travel allowance of 0.19 cents per km. If you’re an expat (EU) U-People is offering our relocation support for you and your family.
Are you the Project Leader that we are looking for? Apply directly for this job by sending your CV via the application button. If you have any questions before your application please contact Joost Wenteler at +31 (0)6 295 78908 You can send me a WhatsApp (24/7) Or send an e-mail email@example.com.
*Please note this position is only open to EU citizens or those in possession of a Dutch work permit. Applications from other nationalities will not be considered.