Project Manager ILS
Would you like to work on global Integrated Logistics Support projects? Are you an experienced Project Manager having an affinity for the maritime sector? We are looking for a candidate able to provide overall leadership for the ILS team. Contact me for more details!
As a Project Manager ILS, you are responsible for the delivery of the ILS engineering product & services. You will be working on projects related to spare parts, in warranty or out of warranty, coordinating all ILS activities related to new build ships, maintenance or refits. This is a permanent position based in South Holland.
Specific duties in this role include:
- Prepare a detailed planning and monitor progress of the ILS products against operational targets with respect to cost, quality & timelines.
- Responsible for development and implementation of all necessary policies and procedures to ensure that the ILS team achieve project objectives.
- Ensure excellent communication between ILS department, project teams and suppliers.
- Measure and drive internal performance for all aspects of the ILS activities.
We are looking for someone who has project management experience. The ideal candidate has experience in the shipbuilding industry and has a solid expertise in a variety of ILS engineering concepts and practices. Strong communication and analytical skills are important for this role. Additionally, the following requirements should be met:
- Having a technical education at a BSc/MSc level.
- Very good understanding of financial management.
- Knowledge and experience of maintenance and ILS services, preferably gained in a complex technical environment.
- Proficiency in both written and spoken German and English languages. Additional languages like Dutch is an advantage.
- Open to travel abroad, whenever required
Our client is a company active in the shipbuilding industry. They design and build various types of ships and they are well-known by their high-quality products. Our client offers an international and professional working environment.
The company offers you all necessary trainings to develop yourself along with 38 holiday days per year. The base salary for this position depends on your experience and capabilities. Furthermore, we provide all assistance to candidates who relocate to the Netherlands.
Are you the Project Manager ILS that we are looking for? If so, please get in contact with me. You can reach me by calling +316 3011 1222 or sending me an e-mail to email@example.com
If you are sure that you are the person we are looking for, please send your CV to my e-mail address. Your details will be treated confidentially!
Please note this position is only open to EU citizens.
Applications from other nationalities will not be considered.