Project Manager Marine & Offshore
Project Manager “Machinery” managing projects in Marine & Offshore industry!
As Project Manager you are responsible for leading and managing turn key projects from sale to end of guarantee. This includes design, fabrication, installation, commissioning and delivery according to the specifications, in time and on budget. This position is based in Rotterdam Area.
Specific duties in this role include:
- Leading your team and being responsible for cooperation and connection with all technical and human factors.
- Maintaining relationships with client, suppliers and other stakeholders
- Risk management
- BSc or MSc degree in technical direction, Mechanical Engineering is preferred;
- At least 5 years’ experience in project management within marine & offshore projects;
- Proven leadership skills, structured way of working and able to make the right decisions under pressure;
- Excellent communicating skills in Dutch and English.
Our client is a leading supplier for among others the shipbuilding and offshore industry. They are well-known by their high-quality products. An innovative and solid company with short lines, in which passion for customer and technology is the focus.
A very challenging and responsible job at a leading company with offices in Europe and Asia.
We offer a competitive package of employment conditions.
Are you the Project Manager that we are looking for? Apply directly for this job and send your CV! In any case, the information provided by you will be treated confidentially! If you have questions before your application do not hesitate to call or WhatsApp Joost Wenteler at +31(0)6 29578908.
Please note this position is only open to EU citizens or those in possession of a Dutch work permit.and able to understand Dutch.
Applications from other nationalities will not be considered!