Project Manager Marine & Offshore
As Project Manager you are responsible for leading and managing turn key projects from sale to end of guarantee. This includes design, fabrication, installation, commissioning and delivery according to the specifications, in time and on budget. This position is based in Rotterdam.
Specific duties in this role include:
- Leading and coaching your team;
- Costs and quality control;
- Maintaining relationships with client, suppliers and other stakeholders;
- Improving business processes.
- BSc or MSc degree in technical direction, Mechanical Engineering is preferred;
- At least 5 years’ experience in project management within marine & offshore projects;
- Proven leadership skills, structured way of working and able to make the right decisions under pressure;
- Excellent communicating skills in Dutch and English.
Our client is a leading supplier for among others the shipbuilding and offshore industry. They are well-known by their high-quality products. An innovative and solid company with short lines, in which passion for customer and technology is the focus.
A very challenging and responsible job at a leading company with offices in Europe and Asia. We offer a competitive package of employment conditions.
If you are a specialist we are looking for, please get in contact with me. You can reach me by calling +31 (0)62280 2421 or sending an e-mail to email@example.com. Your details will be treated confidentially.