Proposal Engineer (combat systems)
Do you have experience in the naval field and do you have knowledge about the engineering and integration of combat systems on board of ships? Are you passionate about having contact with clients and delivering competitive proposals? Please read the description below!
In this position you are responsible for preparing proposals for international clients, coordinating technical and commercial activities of combat systems for new ships, maintenance or refit projects. You will be part of a multi-disciplinary team and will report to the Proposal Manager. This position is based in South Holland.
Specific duties in this role include:
- Develop, prepare, update and follow the complete proposal process.
- Permanent contact with the clients, providing solutions to their challenges
- Preparation of all required design documents and other relevant documents, calculations and drawings.
- Liaise with other departments within the company for information, to compose the proposal, making also detailed cost estimations.
We are looking for an engineer that has experience in coordinating a commercial design and proposal process. Additionally, the following requirements should be met:
- BSc or MSc Mechanical/Electric Engineering, Naval Engineering or similar.
- Relevant experience in design & integration of (combat) systems, preferably complex new building project.
- Excellent communication skills in English, both written and spoken.
- Willing to work in other locations and abroad.
Our client is a company active in the shipbuilding industry. They design and build various types of ships and they are well-known by their high-quality products. Our client offers an international and professional working environment.
The company offers you all necessary trainings to develop yourself along with 38 holiday days per year. The base salary for this position depends on your experience and capabilities. Furthermore, we provide all assistance to candidates who relocate to the Netherlands.
Are you the Proposal Engineer that we are looking for? If so, please get in contact with me. You can reach me by calling +316 3011 1222 or sending me an e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org
If you are sure that you are the person we are looking for, please send your CV to my e-mail address. Your details will be treated confidentially!