Proposal Engineer (Offshore)
Do you have technical and commercial expertise in Tendering? You know how to interpret complex customer requirements and work on providing quotations and solution proposals?
We seek a young motivated Proposal Engineer to join the Cable Installation department in various offshore projects!
As Proposals Engineer in the Cable Installation department you will have engineering responsibility for controls within the acquisition process for offshore projects. You’ll work directly with the Tender Manager and a team of Proposal Engineers.
Specific duties in this role include:
- Preparation of tender proposals and submission
- Providing technical expertise and analising the tender proposals received from clients (cost calculations and risk assessments)
- Working together with business partners, subcontractors and supporting departments
- Leading analytical and design activities for programming the works and draft installation sequence drawing
We are looking for a Proposals Engineer with experience in tendering, preparation and follow-up of marine/civil infrastructures projects. Moreover, the following requirements should be met:
- Having a Bachelor or Master degree, preferably technical.
- 1 – 2 years of experience in a similar role.
- Excellent communication skills in English; Proficiency in other languages is a plus.
- Good abilities in using MS Office applications (Excel).
- Open to travel abroad, whenever required, for meetings and visits.
Our client is an international company specialized in the field of Offshore, Environmental and Marine Engineering projects.
- Challenging long-term position in a leading company in the offshore industry.
- Assistance with relocating to the Netherlands as well as with bureaucratic and tax related issues.
- Very competitive base salary, depending on your experience and capabilities.
- 25 + 7 (ATV) days off within a year.
- Great international working environment.
- Excellent training and development opportunities within the company.
+31 6 – 8395 7663
Join a team that delivers essential projects!. You can ask for information from Iulia calling her at +316 83957663 or sending an e-mail to email@example.com.
Your details will be treated confidentially!
Please note this position is open only to EU citizens or those in possession of a Dutch work permit.
Applications from other nationalities will not be considered.