Quality Engineer (shipbuilding)
Are you a Quality Engineer ready to take a new challenge? Do you have a good understanding of HSSEQ principles and techniques? Are you interested? Please contact us to discuss further this opportunity!
- Setting up and maintaining the quality management plan.
- Responsible for monitoring and reporting activities according applicable ISO standards (9001, 14001, 45001).
- Identifying and controlling the quality requirements for suppliers.
- First point of contact for all quality related issues.
- Permanently evaluating the quality system and proposing improvement solutions.
- Assist with quality assurance and quality control activities on building yards.
We are looking for a candidate with relevant experience with quality management, preferably within the maritime environment or manufacturing industry such as automotive or aerospace. Furthermore, the following requirements should be met:
- BSc or MSc degree in (Technical) Business Administration or other relevant study.
- Demonstrable experience of working with ISO standards (9001, 14001, 45001).
- Good understanding of wider HSSEQ principles and techniques.
- Previous similar experience in developing organizational management system.
- Good command of the English & German language (both spoken and written).
- EU citizenship.
Our client is a company active in the shipbuilding industry. They design and build various types of ships and they are well-known by their high-quality products. Our client offers an international and professional working environment.
The company offers you all necessary trainings to develop yourself along with 38 holiday days per year. The base salary for this position depends on your experience and capabilities. Furthermore, we provide all assistance to candidates who relocate to the Netherlands.
Are you enthusiastic and ready for this challenge for? Apply directly to this position! You can reach me by calling +316 8395 7663or sending me an e-mail to email@example.com.
Please note this position is open only to EU citizens or those in possession of a Dutch work permit.