Do you have a commercial & technical background along with a strong affinity for the maritime industry? Are you looking for a long-term collaboration in the Netherlands? If so, keep on reading!
As Sales Engineer, you will be in charge of coordinating the relationship management with customers and agents. You are responsible for advising clients and anticipate on technical developments.
Specific duties in this role include:
- Entering and confirming sales orders.
- Preparing and sending quotations;
- Coordinating the delivery process.
- Preparing and sending invoices.
- Having a Bachelor or Master degree, preferably technical.
- Previous experience in a similar position.
- Being able to work with various digital ERP and CRM systems.
- Good command of English language, both written and spoken.
Our client is a company active in the maritime industry. They design and produce flow measurement, viscosity measurement and propulsion performance systems. Our client offers an international and professional working environment.
The company offers you all necessary trainings to develop yourself along with 34 holiday days per year. The base salary for this position depends on your experience and capabilities. Furthermore, we provide all assistance to candidates who relocate to the Netherlands.
Are you the Sales Engineer that we are looking for? If so, please get in contact with me. You can reach me by calling +316 3011 1222 or sending me an e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org
If you are sure that you are the person we are looking for, please send your CV to my e-mail address. Your details will be treated confidentially!
Please note this position is open only to EU citizens or those in possession of a Dutch work permit.
Applications from other nationalities will not be considered.