Senior Project Manager (Maritime projects)
As a Senior Project Manager, you will lead and manage the complete project. This includes managing design, fabrication, installation, commissioning and delivery according to the specification, time and budget.
Specific duties in this role:
- Managing the project from design up to delivery and first point of contact for all stakeholders;
- Prepare the master project plan and monitor the progress of work, always taking into account costs, quality and deadlines;
- Ensure a safe and healthy environment at the working site during all project phases;
- Risk management;
- Represent the company to customers and maintain a close connection with them.
- Having BSc or MSc in technical direction;
- Project management certificate such as IPMA or Prince;
- At least 10 years of experience in project management within production environment;
- Having leadership skills, structured way of working and able to make right decisions under pressure;
- Excellent communication skills in Dutch.
Our client is specialized in high-quality interior construction of luxury yachts, ferries and all kind of passenger vessels.
- A long-term position within a nice company where you get a lot of freedom;
- Challenging projects;
- Good salary conditions depending on your education and experience.
If you are a specialist we are looking for, please get in contact with me. You can reach me by calling +31 (0)62280 2421 or sending me an e-mail to email@example.com. Your details will be treated confidentially.