Sr. Planner Marine & Offshore projects
Do you have experience in planning Shipbuilding, Yacht Building or offshore projects? Do you see yourself working an large company with complex projects which are executed on different locations around the world? If so, you just found your challenge!
As Planner, you will look after the project schedule of projects for preliminary design to delivery to the customer. You will support the Project Managers in preparing this schedule and monitoring the progress. You will always be looking three steps ahead, and recognize sticking points, risks and opportunities in ample time. You will also have the capacity to act effectively at different levels in the planning and maintain a permanent helicopter view.
Specific duties in this role include:
- Completing all projects based on your planning expertise;
- Preparing and updating the project schedule (time, capacity, progress);
- Updating master plans, consolidating progress reports from various process planners into one project report;
- Drafting occupation diagrams and analysing planning and capacity data;
- Reporting and offering advice on bottlenecks and schedule overruns;
- Auditing the status of different parts of the project;
- Consulting with the project manager, team leaders, project support and others about the causes of (possible) bottlenecks;
- Exploring various scenarios to generate solutions.
The following requirements should be met in order to be successful in these job positions:
- BSc or MSc degree in technical direction;
- At least 3 years of relevant experience;
- Knowledge of planning methods including network planning earned value analysis and stress curves;
- Excellent analytical skills, precise and proactive
- Good communication skills in English and we prefer also in Dutch, both spoken and written.
Dutch leading company with projects in Marine, Offshore and Industrial domain.
- A challenging role at a Dutch leading company with projects in Marine, Offshore and industrial domain.
- Good salary package and secondary benefits such as 38 days paid leave and a personal budget for relevant courses.
- If you’re an expat our full relocation support.
Are you the Planner that we are looking for? Apply directly for this job by sending your CV via the application button. If you have any questions before your application please contact Joost Wenteler at +31 (0)629578908 (you can send me a WhatsApp at all times!) or send an e-mail email@example.com
Please note this position is only open to EU citizens or those in possession of a Dutch work permit.
Applications from other nationalities will not be considered.