Tactical Project Buyer
As a tactical buyer you are setting the purchasing strategy assuring that the purchasing of technical products and services runs smoothly. We are looking for a candidate who can translate organisational and project needs into procurement specifications.
- Primarily responsible for a smooth purchasing process;
- Maintaining contacts with preferred suppliers;
- Searching, selecting and contracts new suppliers;
- Responsible for making and implementing a purchasing plan;
- Optimizing the supply chain with the aim of optimizing work processes.
To be successful on this position, we require at least the following qualities:
- Completed BSc training in technology or logistics;
- NEVI 1 or NEVI 2 is a plus.
- At least 2 years of work experience as a tactical purchaser at a technical company;
- Living in the area of The Hague, Utrecht or Rotterdam;
- A good level of Dutch and English language.
Our client is a modern production company and supplier for shipbuilding and super yacht building.
- Challenging long-term position within a team of dedicated professionals.
- Very competitive base salary, depending on your experience and capabilities.
- Good opportunities for following studies and trainings.
Are you the Tactical Project Buyer that we are looking for? If so, please get in contact with me. You can reach me by calling +31622357275 or sending me an e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org. If you are sure that you are the person we are looking for, please send your CV to my e-mail address. Your details will be treated confidentially!