Tactical Purchaser ( German Speaker)
Sprechen Sie Deutsch? Do you have a demonstrated knowledge of purchasing regulations, policies, and procedures?
We seek a charismatic, self-motivated tactical Purchaser for one our Shipbuilding clients in South Holland.
This role is a blend of tactical purchasing and project purchasing of products, materials, services and/or outsourcing activities according to the project plan, aimed at providing support for aspects of purchasing including participating in category management, define category strategies, implement and execute strategy. This role will be part of (one or more) project team(s) led by the Project Manager Procurement.
Specific duties in this role include:
- In your activities you will monitor and report on cost trends for key commodities.
- Execute supplier evaluation regarding completed contracts, properly execution and have considered all cost variables.
- Evaluates supplier reliability and performance.
- Analyze and validate material costs and identify saving potential as well as driving the implementation in alignment with required departments.
- Bachelor’s degree preferably in a technical direction such as Mechanical Engineering supplemented with Nevi-1 and Nevi-2 or the willingness to attend these courses.
- Minimum 5 years of experience in tactical purchasing/procurement
- Good verbal and written communication skills in German and English
- Ability to travel long distances and to work abroad at locations in Germany as well as in The Netherlands.
Our client is a company active in the shipbuilding industry. They design and build various types of ships and they are well-known by their high-quality products. Our client offers an international and professional working environment.
The company offers you a technology and innovation focused dynamic international work environment.
The base salary for this position depends on your experience and capabilities. Furthermore, we provide all assistance to candidates who relocate to the Netherlands.
Please note this position is open only to EU citizens or those in possession of a Dutch work permit.
Applications from other nationalities will not be considered.
If you are interested in this job, we are looking forward for your application. You can apply here or send your CV at email@example.com.
Your information will be treated confidentially!