Technical Subcontract Manager (combat systems)
Are you an experienced Project Coordinator and would you like to become an expert in combat systems for naval projects? Do you have a strong affinity for writing the technical specifications and be the first point of contact for subcontractors? Then, we are looking for you!
In this position, you will coordinate the suppliers and subcontractors of sensors, weapon, command & control, communication and navigation systems. You will be responsible for guiding and coordinating the definition, procurement, engineering, testing and installation of combat systems. This is a permanent position based in South Holland.
Specific duties in this role include:
- Ensure full compliance with all applicable requirements and specifications imposed by the company and client.
- Coordination of the assigned project subcontracts to drive targeted results for schedule, quality and costs.
- Give support to other departments such as proposal and procurement, among others.
- Assist the testing and verification activities & advice regarding warranty issues.
We are looking for an ambitious engineer with a Bachelor (BSc) or Master (MSc) degree, preferably in mechanical, aerospace or electrical engineering. Furthermore, the following requirements should be met:
- Minimum 5 years of experience in manufacture & subcontract management of complex systems.
- Commercial attitude and broad engineering knowledge.
- Able to communicate at all levels within the organization.
- Relevant naval combat system knowledge and experience would be a strong asset.
- Very good communication skills in English, both spoken and written.
Our client is a company active in the shipbuilding industry. They design and build various types of ships and they are well-known by their high-quality products. Our client offers an international and professional working environment.
Since this is a long-term position, the company will invest in your personal & professional development. We will assist you in relocating to the Netherlands and we will help you with administrative and tax related issues. The salary will be based on your degree and work experience.
Are you the Technical Subcontract Manager (combat systems) that we are looking for? Apply directly for this job by sending your CV to email@example.com. If you have any questions before your application, please contact Elena Olteanu at +316 30111222.