Technical Writer (shipbuilding projects)
Do you have experience in developing technical documentation? Are you able to communicate fluently in German & English? We offer you a challenging project in the Netherlands & a great team of colleagues! Apply now!
In this position, you will collect technical information from the engineering department and prepare technical customer documentation in German. This position is based in South Holland.
- Gathering and collecting technical information and research technical specifications by collaborating with engineering specialists.
- Developing clear technical customer documentation.
- Carrying out checks on the quality and consistency in structure and layout.
For this position we are looking for candidates having preferably experience in the technical sector. Furthermore, the following requirements should be met in order to be successful in this job position:
- Previous experience with structured drafting of technical project documents.
- Accuracy and able to clearly document your work.
- Able to work autonomously within a multi-disciplinary team setting.
- Excellent communication skills in English and German, both written and verbal.
Our client is a company active in the shipbuilding industry. They design and build various types of ships and they are well-known by their high-quality products. Our client offers an international and professional working environment.
Project based position with a duration of approximate 1 year (can be extended). The company offers you all necessary trainings to develop yourself along with 38 holiday days per year. The base salary for this position depends on your experience and capabilities.
Are you enthusiastic and ready for this challenge for? Apply directly to this position! You can reach me by calling +316 3011 1222 or sending me an e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org. Your details will be treated confidentially!
Please note this position is open only to EU citizens or those in possession of a Dutch work permit.
Applications from other nationalities will not be considered.