Do you have experience in developing technical documentation for high-tech machinery? Are you able to make clear documentation (mainly textual content but also using animations and CAD Models). You are able to speak and write in German? Would you like to work for a leading Dutch company? Check this role and contact U-People for all details!
As a Technical Writer, you will collect technical information from the Engineering department (Dutch and/or English) and prepare technical customer documentation in German. This position is located in the Netherlands.
Specific duties in this role include:
- Gathering and collecting technical information and research technical specifications by collaborating with Engineering specialists.
- Developing clear technical customer documentation (high tech heavy machinery).
- Developing technical documentation using mainly textual content but also 2D and 3D CAD models and animations / renders.
We are looking for a Technical Writer with preferable a technical education, or a good understanding of technical terms. You are capable of clearly articulating and documenting complex technical subjects.
Dutch leading company with projects in heavy machinery, offshore and marine.
- A challenging role at a Dutch leading company with projects in marine & offshore.
- Good salary package and secondary benefits such as 38 days paid leave and a personal budget for relevant courses.
- If you’re an expat (EU) U-People is offering you our full relocation support.
Are you the Technical Writer that we are looking for? Apply directly for this job by sending your CV via the application button. If you have any questions before your application please contact Joost Wenteler at +31 (0)6 295 78908 You can send me a WhatsApp at all times! or send an e-mail email@example.com.
Please note this position is only open to EU citizens or those in possession of a Dutch work permit.
Applications from other nationalities will not be considered!