Tender Engineer Geoscience
Do you have a strong affinity with the offshore industry and are you passionate about delivering competitive proposals? We are currently looking for a Tender Engineer specializing in Geoscience to join the tendering department of our client.
As a Tender Engineer, you will play a crucial role in analysing tender documentation, developing competitive proposals, and coordinating geoscience-related aspects of projects. Your expertise in geoscience and your ability to effectively communicate technical information will be essential in securing new business opportunities.
Specific duties in this role include:
- Review and analyse tender documentation received from potential clients to understand project requirements, objectives, and scope;
- Collaborate with internal teams to determine the most appropriate methodologies and approaches for project execution
- Proposal writing;
- Prepare accurate cost calculations by considering various factors such as materials, labor, equipment, and subcontractor costs;
- Create survey sequences and layouts in accordance with project specifications;
- Conduct thorough risk assessments to identify potential hazards, risks, and uncertainties associated with the project;
- Liaise with subcontractors, partners and supporting departments.
- Bachelor’ or Master degree in Geoscience, Geology, Earth Sciences, or a related field;
- Interest in the tendering, preparation and follow-up of geoscience projects;
- Analytical and problem-solving skills, with the ability to draw meaningful conclusions from complex geoscience data;
- Excellent communication skills in English; Proficiency in other languages is a plus;
- Good abilities in using MS Office applications (Excel);
- Open to travel abroad, whenever required, for meetings and visits.
Our client is an EPC contractor specialized in the execution of large and complex offshore projects.
- Challenging long-term position in a leading company in the offshore industry.
- Very competitive base salary, depending on your experience and capabilities.
- A perfect opportunity to grow and develop your professional career in Belgium.
- Great international working environment.
- Excellent training and development opportunities within the company.
Are you the Tender Engineer Geoscience that we are looking for? If so, please get in contact with me. You can reach me by calling +316 3011 1222 or sending me an e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org. If you are sure that you are the person we are looking for, please send your CV to my e-mail address. Your details will be treated confidentially!
Please note this position is open only to EU citizens.
Applications from other nationalities will not be considered.