Test and Integration Specialist
We are currently looking for a motivated engineer who can take responsibility of developing the test and integration plans for new building projects. Do you have experience in manufacturing and commissioning of new ships? If that’s you, keep on reading!
In this position your focus will mainly be the preparation of integration, test and trials programs, in permanent communication with the engineering department. You will be responsible for engineering review and will support the production and commissioning activities. This is a permanent position in South Holland.
Specific duties in this role include:
- Develop, execute and coordinate test & trial plans based on project specifications. This includes: Factory Acceptance Tests (FAT), Harbour Acceptance Tests (HAT), Sea Acceptance Trials (SAT).
- Monitor and create reports on progress, including performance of third parties.
- Develop and maintain working standards.
- Ensure HSQE policies and procedures are in place and allowed.
We are looking for someone who has experience in engineering & integration of electrical, automation and mechanical systems. Additionally, the following requirements should be met:
- BSc or MSc degree in a relevant field of study (shipbuilding, electrical/mechanical engineering).
- Experienced candidate (5 years) in newbuilding and commissioning of ships.
- Solid command of the English language (both spoken and written). Additional languages like Dutch or German are an advantage.
- Open to travel abroad, whenever required.
- EU citizenship.
Our client is a company active in the shipbuilding industry. They design and build various types of ships and they are well-known by their high-quality products. Our client offers an international and professional working environment.
The company offers you all necessary trainings to develop yourself along with 38 holiday days per year. The base salary for this position depends on your experience and capabilities. Furthermore, we provide all assistance to candidates who relocate to the Netherlands.
Are you the Test & Integration Specialist that we are looking for? If so, please get in contact with me. You can reach me by calling +316 3011 1222 or sending me an e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org
If you are sure that you are the person we are looking for, please send your CV to my e-mail address. Your details will be treated confidentially!