Welding & Bonding Technical Specialist
Are you an Engineer having good knowledge in corrosion and metal preservation? Do you have a strong affinity for the maritime industry? Then, we are looking for you!
In this position you will be involved, together with the R&D team, in drawing up and assessing contractual documents with regard to preservation, welding and bonding. You will be responsible for determining technical specifications and instructions for the execution of preservation activities on board. This is a long-term position based in South Holland.
Specific duties in this role include:
- Determining and assessing specifications for the application of composite deck covering.
- Establish techniques such as adhesive bonding for primary and secondary structures.
- Decide on and implement corrosion prevention measures.
- Communicate with various departments and subcontractors and conduct researches with regard to preservation, welding and bonding.
- Bachelor or a Master degree in corrosion protection technology or an equivalent qualification (FROSIO)
- Preferably holds a welding certificate or equivalent qualification (IWT or IWE).
- Previous experience in the maritime industry is a strong asset.
- Proficiency in both written and spoken English language.
Our client is a leading company in the shipbuilding industry. The company’s headquarters is in The Netherlands, but it has shipyards all over the world. They design and build various types of ships and they are well-known by their high-quality products. Our client offers an international and professional working environment.
Since this is a long-term position, the company will invest in your personal & professional development. We will assist you in relocating to the Netherlands and we will help you with administrative and tax related issues. The salary will be based on your degree and work experience.
Are you the Welding & Bonding Specialist that we are looking for? Apply directly for this job and send your CV to email@example.com. If you have any other questions before your application, please contact Elena Olteanu at +316 3011 1222. Your information will be treated confidentially.