Do you have a demonstrated knowledge of purchasing regulations, policies and procedures? I am looking for a motivated Tactical Purchaser for one our clients in the Netherlands!
This role is a mix of tactical purchasing and project purchasing of products, materials, services and/or outsourcing activities according to the project plan, aimed at providing support for aspects of purchasing including participating in category management, defining category strategies and implementing and executing strategies. You will be part of project teams.
Specific duties in this role include:
- Monitor and report on cost trends for key commodities.
- Execute supplier evaluation regarding completed contracts and proper execution considering all cost variables.
- Evaluates supplier reliability and performance.
- Analyze and validate material costs and identify saving potential as well as drive the implementation in alignment with required departments.
- You have a bachelor’s or master’s degree.
- You have a Nevi diploma or a comparable diploma or certificate related to purchasing.
- Minimum of 3 years of experience in technical projects.
- Good spoken and written communication skills in English.
- You are an EU citizen.
Our client is a company active in the shipbuilding industry. They design and build various types of ships and they are well-known by their high-quality products. Our client offers an international and professional working environment.
The company offers you a dynamic international working environment, keeping an eye for the personal and professional growth of its employees. The base salary for this position will depend on your experience and capabilities. Furthermore, we provide all assistance to candidates who relocate to the Netherlands.
If you are interested in this job, I am looking forward to your application. You can apply here or send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Your information will be treated confidentially!
Please note this position is open only to EU citizens. Applications from other nationalities will not be considered.