Interior Project Engineer
Do you have experience with interior construction and do you also have an affinity with the maritime sector? Then this position must be for you!
In the position of an Interior Project Engineer you are responsible for the projects assigned to you and for the quality of technical solutions. You manage Engineers, you are responsible for a project plan, budget, drafting, quality objectives and also for purchasing all necessary documents.
Specific tasks in this position:
- Managing and motivating Engineers of the project team;
- Responsible for the quality of the chosen technical solutions, assembly and production drawings;
- Monitoring progress and quality of various projects;
- Being a technical source of information and point of contact for your projects.
You know how to tackle things, you can keep a good overview, you are a team player, you have persuasiveness and you dare to make decisions. You are result-oriented and never lose sight of quality.
- BSc working and thinking level;
- At least 5 years of drawing experience in 2D/3D CAD (AutoCAD or TopSolid’Wood);
- Relevant work experience in a similar position with efficient production methods;
- Experience in shipbuilding and yacht building is a big plus;
- Excellent communication skills in English.
Our client is specialized in high-quality interior construction of luxury yachts. They are more than 50 years on the market with more than 200 projects.
- A long-term position within a nice company where you get a lot of freedom;
- Challenging projects;
- Good salary conditions depending on your education and experience;
- If you are an expert we provide you with relocation support for you and your family.
If you are an Engineer we are looking for, please get in contact with me. We are also open for non EU citizens if you meet all the requirements (the ideal candidate). You can reach me by calling +31 (0)62280 2421 or sending me an e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org. Your details will be treated confidentially.