Do you have experience with Cadmatic and the design of Piping systems for ships or yachts? Are you available for a temporary project in the area of Amsterdam? We are looking for Cadmatic Engineers for a luxurious yacht project!
As a Cadmatic Engineer you will develop detailed engineering and 3D modelling of piping systems for mega yachts. According to P&IDs and the basic design that you will receive, you will develop detailed engineering packages. You will also rout pipes and coordinate these work with other engineering disciplines. This position is based in the area of Amsterdam and for a duration of 3 to 6 months.
Specific duties in this role include:
- Preparing 3D modelling and detailed design packages of piping systems.
- Routing pipes in the yacht.
- Working on modifications that clients require.
- Maintaining contact with suppliers and clients for technical issues.
We are looking for a mechanical design engineer with at least 2 years of experience using Cadmatic. Furthermore, the following requirements should be met in order to be successful in these job positions:
- Having experience in designing piping systems.
- Having experience in the shipbuilding industry.
- Being able to work with Cadmatic and AutoCAD is a must.
- Speaking English fluently.
The company you will work for is a worldwide market leader in HVAC systems and piping systems for vessels, yachts and buildings. The company is located in the area of Amsterdam and they count on an experienced and competent team of friendly engineers.
This is a projected-based position based in the area of Amsterdam. Your salary will depend on your years of relevant working experience,
Are you the Cadmatic Engineer that we are looking for? Apply directly for this job by sending your CV and a short motivation letter to email@example.com If you have any questions before your application please contact me by phone, whatsapp (0031 6 22 80 24 21) or email.