Structural Engineer (offshore projects)
Are you an experienced Structural Engineer and would you like to work on challenging offshore projects? Do you have experience in performing detailed structural analyses? If so, you may just have found your new career opportunity!
As Structural Engineer, you will assist different departments with, among others, calculations and preparation of procedures during the preparation and execution phase of offshore installation projects. This position is based in Antwerp area, Belgium.
Specific duties in this role include:
- Analyze specifications on structural design and define the scope of work;
- Make design calculations and reports for all structural design work within scope, budget and schedule.
- Review subcontractors work reports for equipment design, structural design and installation methods.
- Perform structural FEM models and prepare calculation reports.
For this position we are looking for a Structural Engineer having experience in designing work platforms, grillage and sea fastening for offshore installation projects. Furthermore, the following requirements should be met in order to be successful in this job position:
- Having a Bachelor or a Master degree in a relevant engineering discipline (Civil/Mechanical are preferred).
- At least 5 years of relevant experience in the offshore industry.
- Excellent communication skills in English.
Our client is an EPC contractor specialized in the execution of large and complex offshore projects.
- Challenging job within a leading company.
- A perfect opportunity to grow and develop your professional career in Belgium.
- Great international working environment.
- Very competitive base salary, depending on your experience and capabilities.
- Excellent training and development opportunities within the company.
Are you the Structural Engineer that we are looking for? If so, please get in contact with me. You can reach me by calling +316 3011 1222 or sending me an e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org If you are sure that you are the person we are looking for, please send your CV to my e-mail address. Your details will be treated confidentially!