Project Manager Engineering (Super Yachts)
Are you the experienced project manager engineering within shipbuilding industry? Would you like be part of state of the art Yachting projects ? If so, keep on reading!
You will be responsible for leading a team of Engineers with several technical disciplines.
The challenge in this specific role is supporting the coordination of many different internal and external parties involved from sale up to delivery of the Yacht to the client. You will work closely with the manager engineering and the project manager. The position is based in Amsterdam area The Netherlands.
Specific duties in this role include:
- First point of contact for any Engineering related topic;
- Setting up Engineering strategy;
- Checking / guiding supervising Engineers;
- Responsible for the quality and quantity of the work;
- First point of contact for the client or clients representative, classification, project management and lead engineers.
- Reporting to Manager Engineering.
We are looking for an project manager with in-depth knowledge of Engineering processes with at least 10 years of relevant experience in the Shipbuilding or Yacht Building industry industry. To be successful for this position you should meet the following requirements:
- BSc of MSc Degree in technical direction, we prefer Naval Architecture, Electrical Engineering of Mechanical Engineering.
- At least 5 years of Experience in a similar role.
- Experience in complex shipbuilding projects.
- Excellent command of English language (speaking & writing).
- Only candidates with EU citizenship will be considered.
Our client is a leading company in the shipbuilding industry.
An challenging project with a duration of at least 12 months within a very successful organization and an excellent reputation worldwide! The base salary of hourly rate for this position depends on your experience and capabilities but can be up to 90K per year. Details will be discussed during a personal (Skype / Teams) interview. Furthermore, you will get excellent secondary benefits, such as 37 holiday days, travel allowance.
Are you the project manager engineering that we are looking for? If so, please get in contact with me or apply directly below! You can reach me by calling at +31 (0)62280 2421 or via e-mail: email@example.com