Cable Design Engineer (offshore)
Are you an Engineer and would you like to work on challenging offshore projects? Do you have experience in designing electrical power distribution equipment? We offer you a challenging project and a great team of colleagues! Apply now!
As Cable Design Engineer, you will be involved in the cable design phase of complex offshore projects. You will work closely with suppliers, specialist consultants, clients and internal stakeholders. This position is based in Rotterdam area.
Specific duties in this role include:
- Carry out the design and manufacturing phases of the project, from the post contract award until the cable installation.
- Review design and technical manufacturing documentation related to cables.
- Have a permanent communication with other departments.
- Monitor the progress of the project and report to cable fabrication manager.
For this position we are looking for an Engineer with previous experience in designing cables/ electrical power distribution equipment preferably in the offshore industry. Furthermore, the following requirements should be met in order to be successful in this job position:
- Having a Bachelor or a Master degree in Electrical Engineering or similar discipline.
- At least 2-3 years of experience in a similar role.
- Excellent communication skills in English.
- Flexibility to work in the office and occasionally abroad.
Our client is an EPC contractor specialized in the execution of large and complex offshore projects.
This is a project-based position with a duration of approximate one year. You will get assistance in relocating to the Netherlands and we will help you with bureaucratic and tax related issues. The base salary for this position depends on your experience.
Are you the Cable Design Engineer that we are looking for? If so, please get in contact with me. You can reach me by calling +316 3011 1222 or sending me an e-mail to email@example.com If you are sure that you are the person we are looking for, please send your CV. Your details will be treated confidentially.