Cable Lay Superintendent
Do you have experience in coordinating major cable installation projects? Are you an enthusiastic Engineer willing to develop your career in the offshore wind industry? Check our new vacancy and contact us directly for more details!
In this position, you will work onboard, being responsible for the coordination of loading, transporting and installation of subsea cables. You will be part of the site team, making sure the cable is installed in the safest way.
You will be in charge of the technical aspects of the project and overseeing the installation team on board. Furthermore, you are conducting daily meetings, reporting progress and ensuring safety standards are applicable during the installation activities.
For this position we are looking for enthusiastic candidates having excellent interpersonal skills and able to communicate at different levels. Additionally, the following requirements should be met:
- Having a technical education and at least 5 years of relevant working experience.
- Good command of English language, both written and spoken. Knowledge of other languages is an asset.
- Independent and resourceful. Able to work under pressure to meet deadline.
- Ability to travel and work on rotations.
Our client is an international construction company specialized in the execution of large and complex marine infrastructure projects.
- Challenging job within a leading company.
- Very competitive base salary, depending on your experience and capabilities.
- A perfect opportunity to grow and develop your professional career in the offshore wind industry.
- Great international working environment.
- Excellent training and development opportunities within the company.
Are you the Cable Lay Superintendent that we are looking for? If so, please get in contact with me. You can reach me by calling +316 30 11 12 22 or sending me an e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org If you are sure that you are the person we are looking for, please send your CV to my e-mail address. Your details will be treated confidentially!