Commissioning Engineer (Navigation/Communication Systems)
Are you an experienced Commissioning Engineer with solid knowledge of high-end systems and you feel very comfortable in the Yacht Industry, or in general the maritime sector? Than this could be your job!
In this role you will be responsible for the commissioning and servicing of Integrated Navigation and Communication Systems. You will be involved in the service activities and will give support to the installation phase of the project.
Specific duties in this role:
- Handle the complete electrical commissioning aspects during both dock and sea trials.
- You are also responsible for researching and correcting deficiencies, re-establish and/or resolve these.
- Ensure all documentations are signed off by relevant authorities after successful completion of pre-commissioning/commissioning, dock and sea trials.
- In addition, working abroad will be a part of the job.
To be successful it is important that you have excellent communication skills and be pro-active. Furthermore, you meet the following requirements:
- Finalized bachelor in Electrical engineering.
- A minimum of 3 years of experience in commissioning and servicing advanced electronic system in the maritime market;
- Navigation/Communication systems knowledge and work experience.
- Willing and able to travel abroad for short and long periods;
- Good command of the English language.
- Only EU candidates will be accepted for this role.
Our client, a well-known Dutch leading company specialized in design, install and maintain electronic systems for the Yacht industry. Furthermore, the company offers an international and professional working environment.
The company offers you all necessary trainings to develop yourself along with 37 holiday days per year. The base salary for this position depends on your experience and capabilities. Furthermore, we provide all assistance to candidates who relocate to the Netherlands.
Elena Olteanu +40 21 555 1189