Docking Team Leader
Do you have experience in coordinating major repair projects within the maritime? We are looking for a Team Leader with the ability to ensure that all dry dock works are carried out within budget and time. Check our new vacancy and contact us directly for more details!
In this position you will be responsible for the management and follow up of the dockings for the vessels. You will evaluate repair specifications and supervise subcontracted activities. This is a permanent position based in Belgium.
Specific duties in this role include:
- Drawing up necessary documents for repairs, including reports of works performed.
- Assisting in project administration and in the provision of materials and personnel.
- Responsible for the overall technical execution of the dockings, keeping in mind the quality and safety.
- Evaluate quotations and draft proposals.
For this position we are looking for an experienced team leader having excellent interpersonal skills and able to communicate at different levels. Additionally, the following requirements should be met:
- Having a technical education (BSc/MSc degree).
- Having at least 3 years of experience in a similar technical position.
- Good command of English language, both written and spoken.
- Open to travel abroad quite frequently, whenever required.
Our client is an international construction company specialized in the execution of large and complex marine infrastructure projects..
- Challenging job within a leading company.
- A perfect opportunity to grow and develop your professional career in Belgium.
- Great international working environment.
Are you the Docking Team Leader that we are looking for? If so, please get in contact with me. You can reach me by calling +316 30111222 or sending me an e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org