Draftsman / Planner (Dutch required)
Do you have experience in the shipbuilding industry and would you like to expand you experience to the yacht building industry as a Draftsman / Planner? Do not hesitate to apply for this interesting position!
As a Draftsman / Planner you will be part of the Shipbuilding Engineering department, which is responsible for the entire shipbuilding construction of the yacht. In this position you work on drawings and planning in the development phase of the yacht building construction. Moreover, the projects are in different stages, therefore you are constantly in contact with the production department near the office.
What will be your focus?
- You will produce technical drawings and material lists according to specifications and regulations, in cooperation with the Project Leader.
- You will have contact with suppliers for product information that you need for the technical design.
- You will make the structural design of the yacht structure (3D) and perform weight calculations.
- You will prepare suggestions regarding technical problems or questions.
We are looking for design engineers with experience in the shipbuilding / yacht building industries. Furthermore, the following requirements should be met:
- Having a MBO degree in Naval Architecture / Shipbuilding or MTS degree in Mechanical Engineering with a few years of experience.
- Having good knowledge and extensive experience with 3D computer programs (NX, CATIA, SolidWorks, Inventor).
- Having knowledge regarding planning, checking the work and you have no problems with working under pressure.
- Having analytical skills and you work structured and precise.
- Having a good command of Dutch and English, both written and spoken.
Our client is a prestigious Dutch Yacht building company with an excellent reputation. They design, engineer and build luxurious aluminium and steel yachts and they are a market leader. The company has around 400 employees and they present a great working environment.
This is not a projected-based position, so the company will invest in you and in your personal & professional development. You will receive special training during the first period of your employment. Your salary will depend on your years of relevant working experience and the company offers you the opportunity to broaden your world, working with the latest technology and techniques.
Are you enthusiastic and ready for this challenge? Apply directly to this position! If you have any questions, please contact Laura Popescu at +31 88 – 62 62 804 or via e-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org.