Electrical Engineer Shipbuilding & Conversions
Do you have experience in the design of electrical equipment and systems for shipbuilding and major conversions? Are you able to work with AutoCAD, SEE Electrical or Eplan P8? Would you like to work for a leading Dutch company in the marine & offshore industry? If so, you just found your new job!
As an Electrical Engineer, you will perform electrical designs for offshore vessels and special equipment for the offshore / mining industry always cooperating with your colleagues and Design Leader. This position is located in Southern part of the Netherlands.
Specific duties in this role include:
- Performing electrical designs according to the requirements of classification societies, regulations and IEC standards.
- Assessment of design drawings of customers (P&ID D&ID etc.) regarding to interfacing and power supplies.
- Assessment of all systems or equipment purchased by the client regarding to Interfacing and power supplies.
- Design of installations by of sertting up functional specifications, making material specifications
- Setting up the technical drawings using Eplan P8.
- Converting cable schemes to cable number lists.
- Define cable types, conductor cross-section and number of conductors.
We are looking for electrical engineers (Secondary level, BSc or Msc) with at least 2 years of experience in a similar job position. Furthermore, you have knowledge of Power generation, ship systems, alarm & monitoring systems, communicating systems, lightning, safety systems and HMI.
Dutch leading company with projects in Marine & Offshore industry.
- A challenging role at a Dutch leading company with projects in Marine, Offshore and Defence industry.
- Financially stable company with a well-filled order book for the coming years.
- Good salary package and secondary benefits such as 38 days paid leave and a personal budget for relevant courses.
- If you’re an expat (EU) U-People is offering you our full relocation support.
Are you one of the Electrical Engineers that we are looking for? Apply directly for this job by sending your CV via the application button. If you have any questions before your application please contact Joost Wenteler at +31 (0)6 295 78908 You can send me a WhatsApp at all times! or send an e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org.
Please note this position is only open to EU citizens or those in possession of a Dutch work permit.
Applications from other nationalities will not be considered.