Electrical Engineer Switchboards/Cabinets
Do you have experience in designing Switchboards for shipbuilding? Are you able to work with EPLAN P8? Would you like to work for a leading and financial stable Dutch company with an excellent reputation? If so, apply for this position!
As an Electrical Engineer, you will design switchboards and cabinets for Yachts, Offshore and Naval Vessels always cooperating with your colleagues and Design Leader. This position is located in Rotterdam area. Starting date ASAP!
Specific duties in this role include:
- Detailed engineer of Switchboards and control cabinets.
- Drawing diagrams.
- Selecting electrical components and materials.
- Create and update Bill of materials (BOM).
- Perform layout drawings, taking into account the requirements, the available space and the producibility.
We are looking for electrical engineers (Secondary level, BSc or MSc) with at least 2 years of experience in a similar job position. We have 3 fulltime openings!
- Demonstrable experience with detailed engineering of switchboards and / or control cabinets.
- Extensive experience in EPLAN P8.
- Good knowledge of materials with regard to application in switchboards and / or control cabinets.
- Good command of the English language, Dutch is a plus.
- Must be able to develop independently develop switchboard / control cabinets based on the specifications.
Dutch leading company with projects in Marine & Offshore industry.
- A challenging role at a Dutch leading company with projects in Marine, Offshore and Defense industry.
- Financially stable company with a well-filled order book for the coming years.
- Good salary package and secondary benefits / interesting rate for freelancers.
- If you’re an expat (EU) U-People is offering you our full relocation support.
Are you the Electrical Engineers Switchgear that we are looking for? Apply directly for this job by sending your CV via the application button. If you have any questions before your application please contact Elena Olteanu at +316 3011 1222 You can send me a WhatsApp at all times! or send an e-mail email@example.com
Please note this position is only open to EU citizens or those in possession of a Dutch work permit.
Applications from other nationalities will not be considered.