Electrical Engineer (Yacht Building)
Are you a creative and solution-oriented Electrical engineer in the maritime sector? Do you strive for great results in complex yachting projects? If you have a deep knowledge of power electronics, energy technologies, AV / IT Technology, visualization systems and you want to extend your knowledge and experience in one of the world’s best luxury yacht builders, read further and contact us!
The all-round Electrical Engineer will be responsible for the early engineering, of yacht projects, focused on electronics, installations, control engineering (hardware& software) and elaborating the scope in the design. This position is based in the area of Amsterdam.
Specific duties in this role include:
- Responsible of setting standards, scope lists, power electronics for powertrains and control engineering.
- Preparing the load balance working closely with HVAC specialists.
- Setting-up on-board electrotechnical installations in design phase.
- Developing propulsion options/ development phase (with the Naval Architect).
- Specifying the work to be outsourced and assessing the outsourced activities (meeting high criteria requirements).
We are looking for an all-round Electrical Engineer with at least 3+ years’ experience in a similar position with extensive knowledge of high-quality electronic installations, preferably in the shipbuilding industry. Moreover, the following requirements should be met:
- HBO level in Electrical Engineering/ Mechanical Engineering or similar.
- Experience with modeling in 3D drawing software.
- Excellent command of the Dutch and English language.
- Only candidates with an EU permit, preferably living in The Netherlands will be considered for this role.
You will work for the one of the top luxury yacht builders in the world!
This is a long-term position in a leading company in the Yachting industry!
You will get assistance in relocating to the Netherlands and we will help you with bureaucratic and tax related issues. The base salary for this position depends on your experience and capabilities. On top we offer 38 holidays, travel allowance and 8% holiday allowance. After the first year of employment you are eligible for an interesting bonus scheme. Contact me for all details!
+40 21 555 1190
Are you the Electrical Engineer (Yacht Building) that we are looking for? Apply directly for this job and send your CV and a short motivation letter to firstname.lastname@example.org
If you have any questions before your application please contact Costina at +40 215551190 or send an e-mail to email@example.com