Are you a motivated electrical engineer who likes to work for the maritime and industrial sector? Would you like to join an enthousiastic team of colleagues designing and producing intelligent automation solutions? If so, you just found your next career opportunity!
As a Hardware Engineer, you translate customer wishes into a design. You get really enthousiastic in thinking out of the box and converting your knowlegde into new ideas. Your design is the basis for ordering of the right articles and the construction of the final product. So as a Hardware Engineer you play a crucial role!
Specific duties in this role include:
- Making design and production drawings.
- Working on modifications that clients require.
- Maintaining contact with clients, colleagues and suppliers concerning the design, production and installation.
We are looking for an ambitious engineer with an electrotechnical background. Additionally, the following requirements should be met:
- MBO-plus or BSc, electrotechnical.
- Innovative and not afraid to deviate from the beaten track.
- High perception of quality.
- Experience with Eplan.
- Good communication skills in both Dutch and English. German is a plus.
Located in Rotterdam area, our client designs and produces intelligent automation solutions for the martime, offshore and dredging industry.
A challenging fulltime position with great opportunities to develop on both personal and professional level. Your salary depends on education and experience.
Are you the Hardware Engineer that we are looking for? Apply directly for this job and send your resume to mattanja@upeople. Or contact me by phone or whats-app: 06 – 22 80 24 21.
Your data will be treated confidentially.