Heavy Lift Engineer
Are you a passionate Engineer, Junior or Senior, specialized in Heavy-Lifting operations? Do you have experience in project engineering structures in the offshore industry? We offer an interesting role for you, with a variety of projects, challenges and opportunities for personal development in a most innovative environment.
We are looking for a professional Engineer who will perform complex engineering projects from fabrication to site support and execution. This position is based in South Holland.
Specific duties in this role include:
- Analysing and preparing project specifications for all offshore lifting and transportation operations.
- Technical Design and perform strength calculations and reports for heavy lift work.
- Performing feasibility studies (lifting related).
- Preparing mobilisation manual and equipment checklist for lifting procedures.
- Designing and calculating special tools for the project.
- Participating in risk identification sessions prior operations and performing platform inspections.
- Prepare factory acceptance and commissioning test for project equipment.
- Giving support to interface engineering and liaison with 3rd parties (subcontractors, crew, clients, certification authority).
We are looking for Heavy Lift Engineers who have a Bachelor or Master degree in Mechanical, Civil or Maritime Engineering, and 3 to 6 years-experience in a similar job position. Additionally, the following requirements should be met in order to be successful in this job position:
- Having relevant working experience in complex heavy lifting operations for the offshore industry.
- Pragmatic and determined, stress-resistant self-starter who can adapt quickly.
- Able to work well in a high-pressure environment, both individually and a team-player.
- Ability to communicate clearly.
- Good command of English language, both written and spoken.
Our client is a global leader in their field and always pushing the limits of science and technology. They are experts in the execution of large and complex on- and offshore projects.
In response to the latest developments within this specific company we are looking for Junior and Senior Engineers for a permanent job positions. Your salary will depend on your years of relevant working experience. Our client offers an international and professional working environment.
Are you the Heavy Lift Engineer that we are looking for? Apply directly for this job and send your CV and a short motivation letter to email@example.com
If you have any questions before your application please contact Costina at +40 215551190 or send an e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org
+40 21 555 1190