Integration Engineer Propulsion Systems
Do you have experience in design and integration of Propulsion Systems? Would you like to work for one of the biggest shipbuilding companies and you looking for a long-term collaboration? If so, check the details bellow:
In this position you will be responsible for the design and integration of the Propulsion Systems starting from the proposal phase in the project to participate in the defining and selection of feasible propulsion configurations and components. You will be in charge for the acquisition of propulsion components along with the Purchasing department during the Basic Engineering phase. During the Detailed Engineering phase, you will participate in Factory Acceptance Tests (FAT) and compose the installation and alignment procedures for the propulsion components. During the installation, STW, HAT and SAT Provides you will provide production support.
Specific duties in this role include:
- Setting up of functional technical specifications for suppliers and subcontractors based upon customer and design requirements.
- Technical evaluations of quotations from suppliers in close cooperation with the purchasing department.
- Acquisition and review of supplier engineering information and documentation such as mechanical drawings, schematics, calculations, electrical diagrams.
- Responsible for integration of delivered components and or systems into ship design and in between other propulsion components in close cooperation with internal departments, supplier, statutory bodies, and owner.
- Create technical and functional specification documents such as system description statements, installation and alignment procedures, HAT, and SAT procedures.
- Verify technical performance of products and systems such as dynamic simulations, inspection of equipment at supplier premises, FAT’s and during installation on board.
- Bachelor degree preferably in engineering.
- Experience in propulsion systems in naval shipbuilding, offshore or commercial shipbuilding.
- Good commands of English both written and verbally. Good knowledge of Dutch would be a plus.
- Soft skills: customer, quality and results orientation, teamwork, behavioural flexibility, planning and organizing, management control, decisiveness, and initiative.
- Ability to manage third-party vendors and subcontractors.
Our client is one of the biggest international shipbuilding companies with over 30 shipyards and related companies worldwide. They have a leading position in the shipbuilding and shiprepair market in the Netherlands.
The company offers you all necessary trainings to develop yourself along with 38 holiday days per year. The base salary for this position depends on your experience and capabilities. Furthermore, we provide all assistance to candidates who relocate to the Netherlands.
Are you the Integrated Project Planner we are looking for? If so, please get in contact with me. You can reach me by calling +316 30111222 or sending me an e-mail to email@example.com. Your details will be treated confidentially!