Are you an experienced professional with in-depth knowledge preparation and/ or organization of production activities? Would you like to work for a leading company in the shipbuilding industry, specialized in complex custom-building of offshore ships? Then, please take a further look!
As Manufacturing Specialist, you will be responsible for the technical preparation and organization of production activities, planning & drafting of production documents.
- Receiving, checking and completing information regarding the product.
- Preparing production working drawings, material statements and determining purchasing specifications.
- Advising on production methods and procedures, in close cooperation with other departments and engineers.
- Working on improving methods & processes.
- Carrying out all work in accordance with safety standards, procedures or instructions.
- Being in contact with shareholders regarding the progress of the production activities.
We are looking for a Manufacturing Engineer with proactive and quality-oriented attitude, who is driven for continuous improvement of the quality of the products. Additionally, the following requirements should be met:
- Having a BSc degree or MSc degree in Mechanical Engineering or similar.
- Being able to interpret technical diagrams and drawings.
- Electrical & hydraulics systems knowledge is a plus.
- Good command of an ERP software.
- Fluent communication skills in Dutch and English.
Our client is the global leader in their field. Our client offers a great international working environment with skilled, multidisciplinary engineers and challenging projects.
The company will invest in you and in your personal & professional development. Our client offers a long-term position in a dynamic company in the maritime industry. Not living in The Netherlands? Don’t worry! You will get our full assistance in relocating to the Netherlands and we will help you with bureaucratic and tax related issues.