Mechanical Engineer Conversions (Shipbuilding)
Are you the Mechanical Engineer experienced in designing, piping, improving and modifying complex custom-built and standard offshore vessels? Would you like to join the engineering group services of a leading company in shipbuilding& offshore? If so, you just found your new career challenge.
We are looking for a Mechanical Engineer that will develop engineering solutions for products, technologies, installation and equipment in naval architecture, coordinating a team of engineers. You will be responsible of designs (piping and installations) and creating and checking diagrams and schematics. The position is based in Rotterdam area.
Specific duties in this role include:
- Responsible for designs of machine engine room installations and piping.
- Creating and checking diagrams, schematics, production drawings, calculations, specifications.
- Developing concepts of equipment, installations or integrated systems.
- Checking drawings & documents against specifications and adjusting/ elaborating (where needed).
- Correcting basic engineering package based on nonconformities and suggest adjustments when necessary.
We are looking for an experienced Mechanical Engineer with at least 5 years of working experience in basic engineering for the offshore industry. Furthermore, the following requirements should be met:
- BSc or MSc degree in Mechanical engineering/ Marine Engineering or similar.
- Experience with 3D CAD, Solid Edge or NUPAS CADMATIC is preferred.
- Excellent command of English language (speaking& writing), moderate Dutch is a plus.
- Only candidates with EU citizenship preferably living in The Netherlands will be accepted for this role.
Our client is a leading company in producing very special equipment for several industries and has several modern and advanced production facilities. The company is based in the Netherlands but it operates worldwide. Contact me for all necessary details!
This is a long-term collaboration and the company will invest in your professionally and personal development. You will get assistance in relocating to the Netherlands and we will help you with bureaucratic and tax related issues. The base salary for this position depends on your experience and capabilities and could be up to 4750 € gross per month.
Are you the Mechanical Engineer Conversions (Shipbuilding) that we are looking for? If so, please get in contact with me or apply directly below! You can reach me by calling at +40 21 555 1190 or via e-mail: email@example.com.
+40 21 555 1190