Mechanical Engineer (Sustainable technology)
Are you an Mechanical Engineer (BSc or MSc) with experience within the shipbuilding or yacht building industry? Are you looking for a broad technical position within a small, motivated team and at a driven and successful company? We have a great job for you!
As a Mechanical Engineer you will work in a diverse team with a focus sustainable technology. You will be responsible for the mechanical part of the design.
Specific duties in this role include:
- Modelling and calculating mechanical designs for piping, ventilation, Firefighting, cooling and other systems onboard of ships.
- Basic and detail engineering.
- Preforming various calculations.
- Determining specifications for purchase.
- Designing with a focus on the use of material, size, weight and service accessibility.
- Support project management, production and operations departments.
- Make proposals for technical improvements.
We are looking for a Mechanical Engineer with at least 3 years of experience in a similar job position. Furthermore, you meet the following requirements.
- BSc Mechanical Engineering with at least 3 years relevant work experience.
- Experience 2D and 3D CAD (SolidWorks, AutoCAD or similar CAD tools.
- Affinity with LNG, CNG Installations onboard ships is nice to have.
- English in word and writing.
- Deep interests in sustainable technology in shipping industry.
Our client is a maritime supplier with an excellent reputation related to sustainable technology in the shipbuilding industry. You work together in a small but highly motivated team of colleagues on interesting projects (design ships with zero emission).
A very interesting job is a small team with an open, modern working environment and short communication lines.
Possibilities to grow in responsibilities and personal development. Working with interesting High-tech products. A fun team that want to learn and grow.
Are you the Mechanical Engineer that we are looking for? Apply directly for this job by sending your CV via the application button. If you have any questions before your application please contact Joost Wenteler at +31 (0)6 295 78908 You can send me a WhatsApp at all times! or send an e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org.
*Please note this position is only open to EU citizens or those in possession of a Dutch work permit. Applications from other nationalities will not be considered.