Are you an Engineer looking for a challenging opportunity in the offshore sector? Do you have experience in concept engineering and are you interested in developing offshore installation methods that haven’t been investigated before? If that’s you, keep on reading!
As Methods Engineer, you will assist the tender and project teams with engineering support related to new transport and installation methods & the development of corresponding mission equipment. You will support internal and external stakeholders on technical aspects and questions about feasibility, duration and working method details. This position is based in Antwerp area, Belgium.
Specific duties in this role include:
- Prepare functional vessel deck layouts and equipment set-ups.
- Responsible to oversee various aspects of the vessel engineering, such as motion analysis, crane capacity or site assessments.
- Working closely with other engineering companies and review their designs, drawings and reports.
- Preparing the project specifications and give comments for detailed design and fabrication.
- Permanently providing technical assistance on site during the fabrication and installation of the equipment.
- Having a Bachelor or a Master degree in Mechanical Engineering, Civil or Structural Engineering.
- At least 2-3 years of working experience, preferably in the offshore industry.
- Have an open mind with experience in concept engineering.
- Knowledge or open to learn working with CAD programs: AutoCAD, SolidWorks, Navisworks.
- Excellent communication skills in English.
Our client is an EPC contractor specialized in the execution of large and complex offshore projects.
- Challenging long-term position in a leading company in the offshore industry.
- Very competitive base salary, depending on your experience and capabilities.
- Great international working environment.
- Excellent training and development opportunities within the company.
Are you the Methods Engineer that we are looking for? If so, please get in contact with me. You can reach me by calling +316 3011 1222 or sending me an e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org If you are sure that you are the person we are looking for, please send your CV to my e-mail address. Your details will be treated confidentially!
Please note this position is only open to EU citizens.
Applications from other nationalities will not be considered.