Naval Architect (Yacht Building)
Are you an experienced Naval Architect in the yacht building sector? Would you like to design, develop and analyze engineering solutions for one of the best luxury yacht builders in the world? If so, you just found your next career opportunity!
We are looking for a Naval Architect who will be responsible for preliminary designs for challenging yacht projects. This position is based in the area of Amsterdam.
Specific duties in this role include:
- Performing stability, propulsion and strength calculations.
- Performing testing procedures related to the ship’s mission.
- Working closely with other discipline such as Project leader and the operating team.
- Supporting Design Engineers assuring compliance with class requirements and codes.
We are looking for a Naval Architect with a Bachelor (BSc) or Master (MSc) degree in Naval Architecture or Marine Engineering and at least 5 years’ experience in a similar position. Additionally, the following requirements should be met:
- Experience in Naval Architecture related issues: stability, hydrodynamics, propulsion.
- Experience with AutoCAD and stability and advanced calculation programs (FEM / CFD)
- Excellent command of Dutch language both written and spoken.
- Experience in yacht building companies, broad interdisciplinary technical insight in yacht building.
You will work for the one of the top luxury yacht builders in the world!
This is a long-term position in a leading company in the Yachting industry!
You will get assistance in relocating to the Netherlands and we will help you with bureaucratic and tax related issues. The base salary for this position depends on your experience and capabilities. On top we offer 38 holidays, travel allowance and 8% holiday allowance. After the first year of employment you are eligible for an interesting bonus scheme. Contact me for all details!
Alex Bolog +40 21 555 1190
Are you the Naval Architect (Yacht Building) that we are looking for? Apply directly for this job and send your CV and a short motivation letter to firstname.lastname@example.org
If you have any other questions before your application please contact Alex Bolog at +40 (0)215551191. Your information will be treated confidentially.