Outfitting Design Engineer (Foundations)
Are you an Design Engineer with experience in Outfitting Design in the shipbuilding industry? We are urgently looking for you! We offer you a challenging job opportunity within a great team of colleagues!
As Outfitting Design Engineer your activities will be concentrated on the outfitting detailed engineering of equipment foundations.
Specific duties in this role include:
- Preparing 3D modelling & drawings for equipment foundation according to basic design documentation.
- Preparing detailed engineering (execution drawings / production drawings).
- Working closely with classification societies.
- Discussing technical solutions.
- Reporting your progress and discussing ideas.
We are looking for someone with at least 3 years of experience as a designer for Outfitting, with extensive knowledge of detailed engineering and 3D modelling in the shipbuilding industry. Moreover, the following requirements should be met:
- Having at least a BSc in Shipbuilding (or similar).
- Excellent command of the English language.
- Pragmatic way of thinking (knowledge of production, welding, foundation techniques).
Our client is a leading company in the shipbuilding industry. The company is based in the Netherlands, but it operates worldwide. You will work at the office located in Bucharest, Romania.
- Challenging direct employment job within a leading company.
- Competitive salary and good working conditions.
- Additional bonus and relocation fee.
Are you the Engineer that we are looking for? You can reach me by calling +31 88 – 62 62 804 or sending me an e-mail to email@example.com. Please send your CV before 22nd of January. Your details will be treated confidentially.