Piping Design Engineer
Would you like to work in the engineering of new complex offshore ships? Do you have experience in 3D Modelling of pipe systems? If so, please have a look at this position!
As a Piping Engineer, will develop detailed engineering and 3D modelling of piping systems for big offshore vessels. According to P&IDs and the basic design that you will receive, you will develop detailed engineering packages. You will also rout pipes and coordinate this work with other engineering disciplines
Specific duties in this role include:
- Preparing 3D modelling and detailed design packages of piping systems.
- Routing pipes in the ship.
- Working on modifications that clients require.
- Maintaining contact with suppliers and clients for technical issues.
We are looking for someone who has experience in the Shipbuilding industry, preferably having experience in the design of big vessels. Strong communication and analytical skills are important for this role. We are considering also Lead Engineers for this role or candidates who are willing to grow in a position as Lead Engineer. Additionally, the following requirements should be met:
- Having a Bachelor or a Master degree in Mechanical Engineering or similar.
- Having at least 3 years of relevant working experience.
- Speaking English fluently.
Our client is a leading company in the shipbuilding industry. The company is based in the Netherlands, but it operates worldwide. You will work at the office located in Bucharest, Romania.
- An interesting and varied job with a lot of freedom and responsibility.
- A position at a leading company within the Shipbuilding sector.
- Competitive salary and good working conditions.
- Additional bonus and relocation fee.
Are you the Piping Engineer that we are looking for? If so, please get in contact with me. You can reach me by calling +31 88 – 62 62 804 or sending me an e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org. Please send your CV before 22nd of January. Your details will be treated confidentially.