Planning Engineer (offshore projects)
Are you a Planning Engineer looking for a challenging job? Do you have a strong affinity with the offshore industry and are you passionate about delivering flawless schedules? Are you up for this? Keep on reading!
In this position you will be responsible for planning tenders and projects for a leading company in the offshore industry. You report to the Project Manager and work together with the engineering and production department in the Netherlands and abroad.
Specific duties in this role include:
- Develop, prepare, update and follow the complete Project Planning in Primavera.
- Responsible for the project planning including man-hours, subcontracting, engineering and production.
- Working together with the project team, subcontractors and other parties.
- Signalling possible risks during the project and ensure on time delivery, profit and efficiency.
- Preparing reports for the Project Manager and discuss progress and possible change management.
For this position we are looking for a Planning Engineer with experience in a technical environment, preferably in the offshore industry.
- Having a Bachelor degree, preferably in Civil Engineering.
- At least 3 years of experience in a similar role.
- Proficient user of Primavera P6, MS Excel, MS Project.
- Excellent communication skills in English.
Our client is an EPC contractor specialized in the execution of large and complex offshore projects operating worldwide.
- Challenging long-term position in a leading company in the offshore industry.
- Assistance with relocating to the Netherlands as well as with bureaucratic and tax related issues.
- Very competitive base salary, depending on your experience and capabilities.
- 25 + 7 (ATV) days off within a year.
- Great international working environment.
- Excellent training and development opportunities within the company.
Are you the Planning Engineer that we are looking for? If so, please get in contact with me. You can reach me by calling +316 3011 1222 or sending me an e-mail to email@example.com. Your details will be treated confidentially!