Product Engineer Outfitting
As a Product Engineer Outfitting/Yacht equipment you are involved in the entire engineering and construction process of the superyachts related to yacht equipment. From the technical side you are responsible for the design, cost price, specifications, planning and risk list, selecting and implementing for example hatches, doors, cranes, helicopter platforms, gangways, boarding and water sports equipment from the start of the construction process.
- Implementing the results of the project, process and supplier evaluations in the design, specification, cost and planning of new projects;
- Provide (Technical) Specifications for requests and orders together with the Lead Engineers;
- Carrying out project transcending projects for technical developments or more efficient construction methods;
- Assisting Project Management and the Proposal Engineer in the contract phase and the preliminary phase of new projects;
- Supervising multidisciplinary construction number related subprojects.
- Experience in in the field of project, process and supplier evaluation;
- At least HBO level in Shipbuilding or Mechanical Engineering;
- Excellent communication skills in English, both spoken and written + Dutch is preferred;
Our client is one of the top luxury Yacht builders in the world. They are specialized in building custom superyachts of the highest quality.
- A long-term position at a leading company in the Yacht building industry;
- Very challenging projects;
- A lot of growth opportunities;
- Excellent salary conditions and secondary benefits, such as extra free days, bonuses, education;
- If you are an expert we provide you with recolation support for you and your family;
- We prefer expats from EU.
If you are an Engineer we are looking for, please get in contact with me. We are also open for non EU citizens if you meet all the requirements (the ideal candidate). You can reach me by calling +31 (0)62280 2421 or sending me an e-mail to email@example.com. Your details will be treated confidentially.