Project Control Manager (offshore projects)
Are you an experienced Project Control Manager looking for a long-term position in Belgium? Do you have a strong affinity with the offshore industry and are you skilled in monitoring the execution of projects? If so, this might be a great opportunity for you!
As Project Control Manager you will be responsible for analyzing project’s schedules and planning, reporting and budget requirements covering all stages of the project. You will consistently report on the project status, highlight the project performance and make suggestions for optimization. This is a long term position based in Belgium, Antwerp area.
Specific duties in this role include:
- Establish the Project Control Plan in accordance with the contract and the Project Execution Plan (PEP) and communicate it to all stakeholders.
- Project planning and progress measurement systems.
- Ensure that the cost control, scheduling and risk management are established accordingly with the contract and internal requirements for all phases of the project.
- Permanently propose updates for improvement opportunities of the project.
For this position we are looking for a candidate with experience in project planning and risk & opportunities analysis for offshore projects. Moreover, the following requirements should be met:
- Having a Bachelor or Master degree, preferably technical.
- Several years of experience in a similar managerial position.
- Experience with MS Project and or Primavera is an advantage.
- Excellent communication skills in English; Proficiency in other languages is a plus.
- Customer and result oriented person having the ability to lead and motivate a team.
Our client is an EPC contractor specialized in the execution of large and complex offshore projects.
- Challenging job within a leading company.
- A perfect opportunity to grow and develop your professional career in the Belgium.
- Great international working environment.
Are you the Project Control Manager that we are looking for? If so, please get in contact with me. You can reach me by calling +316 3011 1222 or sending me an e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org
If you are sure that you are the person we are looking for, please send your CV to my e-mail address. Your details will be treated confidentially!