Project Manager (Offshore Installations)
Are you a Mechanical Engineer or Civil Engineer with experience as a Project Manager? Do you have a strong affinity with the Offshore industry? Would you like to work for a leading company in the maritime? If so, you just found your next career step!
As a Project Manager you will lead interdisciplinary teams delivering complex offshore installation and different projects, within time, budget and at highest standards. The position is based in Rotterdam area. Specific duties in this role will include:
- Preparing and overseeing the project execution plan.
- Responsible for the work of subcontractors and being in contact with clients, Classification Societies and suppliers.
- Setting up the project organisation working with discipline leads and assuring project safety performance.
- Checking and approving all project documents and project purchases and supervising all cost reports.
- Identifying and approving admissions, variation order requests and changes to the contract & subcontracts.
- Improving customer service and support continuous improvement activities.
We are looking for a Project Manager with at least 10 years of experience in offshore installations, ideally heavy lift projects and minimum 5 years’ in a similar role (project management/ commercial projects). You should have strong negotiation and proven leadership & people management skills, and meet the following requirements:
- BSc or MSc degree in Civil Engineering, Mechanical Engineering, Offshore or similar.
- Experience of working in multidisciplinary teams, developing relationship with clients, other external parties.
- Good command in both written and spoken English and Dutch languages.
- Willingness to travel.
- Only candidates with an EU permit will be considered for this role.
Our client is an international offshore contractor specializing in the execution of large and complex projects, covering pipeline installation, platform installation and removal, and the installation of subsea infrastructure. The company provides support to clients already in the conceptual design stage and offer services for project management, engineering, fabrication, procurement, installation and commissioning. Our client offers an international and professional working environment.
Since this is a long-term position, the company will invest in your personal & professional development. We will assist you in relocating to the Netherlands and we will help you with administrative and tax related issues. The salary will be based on your degree and work experience.
Are you the Project Manager (Offshore) that we are looking for? Apply directly for this job and send your CV to email@example.com. If you have any other questions before your application, please contact Costina Tapalaga at +40 21 555 1190. Your information will be treated confidentially.
+40 21 555 1190