QC Engineer Machinery & Piping
Do you have experience with Quality Control? Would you like to work for the one of the top Yacht builders in the world? Then we are looking for you!
As a QC Engineer Machinery & Piping you will be the primary point of contact
for all project quality control matters, ensuring equipment and parts operate
correctly and meet all industry standards. Examples of WTB systems on board are:
bilge, high fog, fuel, hydraulic systems and other thick and thin piping. The position is based in the Rotterdam area.
Specific duties in this role will include:
- Developing a deep understanding of QC project specific requirements and advising the Project Team accordingly.
- Giving input for development of project product specifications and standards for items to be procured.
- Attending pre-production meetings, procedure qualification tests, and making inspection visits during fabrication.
- Checking subcontractor and supplier procedures, documents & test plan.
- Maintaining and processing all project related documents for audits by clients or external parties.
We are looking for a QC Engineer Machinery & Piping with at least 5 years of relevant experience. Moreover, the following requirements should be met:
- Extensive knowledge of the (hull phase) of building a ship;
- Knowledge of the total construction process, the regulations and the quality requirements of a seaworthy luxury yacht;
- Ability to read drawings/instruction sheets;
- Knowledge of measuring equipment and experience in working within a production environment;
- Good communication skills in English.
Our client is one of the top luxury Yacht builders in the world. They are specialized in building custom superyachts of the highest quality.
- A long-term position at a leading company in the Yacht building industry;
- Very challenging projects;
- A lot of growth opportunities;
- Excellent salary conditions and secondary benefits, such as extra free days, bonuses, education;
- If you are an expert we provide you with relocation support for you and your family;
- We prefer expats from EU.
If you are an Engineer we are looking for, please get in contact with me. We are also open for non EU citizens if you meet all the requirements (the ideal candidate). You can reach me by calling +31 (0)62280 2421 or sending me an e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org. Your details will be treated confidentially.