R&D Engineer (cleaning system)
Build us a game-changing cleaning system which contributes to a solution of a huge environmental issue! Concept design, prototyping, attending tests, building partnerships, analysis, etc. We have the financials! We need you to do the Research & Development, so keep on reading!
Research & development of a cleaning system which needs to operate in big waterways. Research the problem, design it, prototype it, test it and build it! Specific duties in this role include:
- Preparing and checking concept designs for pollution collection systems.
- Developing specifications and defining work scopes for testing work.
- Performing analysis, checking’s, design calculations and drawings to identify new/improved solutions.
- Attending equipment tests/ marine operations and give support in building& testing of present/new solutions.
- Preparing design and test reports, procedures, manuals and checking existing systems/concepts.
We are looking for a creative R&D Engineer with strong analytical skills and at least 3+ years of experience in prototyping & testing ideally in an offshore environment. The following requirements should be met:
- BSc or MSc Mechanical Engineering of similar direction.
- Hands-on mentality and excellent research skills.
- Good command of the English language, written and spoken.
- Only candidates with EU citizenship, preferably living in The Netherlands are considered for this position.
Our client is a global leader in their field and always pushing the limits of science and technology. They are experts in the execution of on- and offshore projects. Contact me for all necessary details!
Long term job at a leading Dutch company. We offer a good salary but also an inspiring and challenging work environment.
If you are the R&D Engineer please do not hesitate to contact me at firstname.lastname@example.org or call 0040 215551190. You can ask for Costina Tapalaga.
+40 21 555 1190